Business Profit: This two-day business management training seminar are especially designed for Chief Decision Makers (CDMs) — Business Owners, Board Chairmen and CEOs. Our advanced business management training seminars are first and foremost about maximizing shareholder wealth. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business leaders they translate into the 5 Core Competencies of Highly Effective Chief Decision Makers..
→2-Day Insurance Industry business management training
RECOMMENDED Journals for Two-Day Advanced Management Training for Chief Decision Makers: Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World Business Intrapreneurship Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Strategic Management Journal, Strategic Organization, Strategic Intrapreneurship Journal.
SUGGESTED Masterpreneurship® CDM MasterClass Advanced Management Training Seminar Offsite Retreat Locations:
Two-Day Advanced Management Training for Chief Decision Makers
PROGRAM CONTENT 2-Day Strategic Management Training Seminars
The Merger of Management-Leadership-Innovation-Intrapreneurship
KEY CONCEPTS Advanced Management Training Seminar
What every chief decision maker must Be-Know-Do-Deliver Diligently for sustainable career and business effectiveness and success.
Bridging the Gap Between Business School and Street-Smarts
1.Improve you career potential through advanced business management training.
2. Move beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
3. Understand the importance of global business models, especially in terms of shareholder wealth maximization (SWM), corporate wealth maximization (CWM), governance and the building of sustainable shareholder wealth within a multi-stakeholder framework.
4. Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into one master mind-set.
5. Build a total-team business for sustainable strategic competitive business advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-business-government-military-scientific-street smarts.
6. Address personal, team and business change from a flexible response-readiness-fitness framework.
7. Understand your workplace personality, leadership, emotional intelligence, creative style, motivation, stress, and competency potential strengths and weakness and develop Action-Plans to address career success competencies, roadblocks and derailment issues.
8. Update, broaden and optimize you executive management style for continued career advancement.
9. Upgrade your executive decision-making capabilities.
10. Acquire chief executive leadership skills aimed at maximum business impact, personal and top management team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
The Fusion of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military-Scientific-Street Smarts
BUSINESS GROWTH STRATEGY TOPICS 2-Day Advanced Management Training
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Shareholder Satisfaction; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics plus organizational time management training seminars, time management coaching and time management consulting for your top management team; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; business management training Innovation, Intrapreneurship, and Intrapreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership®; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE 2-Day Business Strategy Seminar
This Masterpreneurship® CDM MasterClass business management training seminar is designed to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Cross-walk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, leading change, leading people, results driven, business acumen, and building coalitions that especially align with individual competencies and requisite team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategy thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, strategy, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
• Proprietary business management training advantage.
Corporate Executive Strategy Development Workshop
MASTERPRENEURSHIP® BUSINESS STRATEGY MASTERCLASS for achieving sustained success through strategy.
Our Masterpreneurship® CDM MasterClass can help chief decision makers chart a sustainable successful future for their company. CDMs must develop strategic initiatives to pave the way for sustainable future business success. Of course, drawing up a list of strategic initiatives is easily enough to do. The challenge comes with strategy execution. Do all stakeholders support the proposed organization future? Will the strategy implementation deliver results that sustain? Unfortunately, the majority of strategic initiatives fail, no matter how appealing they seem on paper. Business transformation is a challenging process, especially when it upsets well-established business practices. Strategic initiatives often fail because people are unwilling to change or agree on the proposed changes.
- Masterpreneurship® CDM MasterClass in business management can serve as a catalyst in overcoming resistance to change and avoiding common pitfalls, maximizing the chances that such initiatives will achieve sustainable results.
- Companies seeking to drive change can certainly derive benefits from our strategy. You will get best results from our strategy facilitators who have a track record of helping business teams choose new directions and mobilize their organizations. Masterpreneurship® business management facilitators are actively involved from the outset in helping you draft your plans for organization change. Our strategy experts can provide some of the best options for strategy facilitation and organizing productive strategy.
- Get the most out of our Masterpreneurship® CDM MasterClass in business management. Well-designed strategy help top management teams to refine their strategic priorities, develop plans for strategy implementation and to mobilize the organization by:
- Realign your strategy.
- Achieving top management team alignment.
- Developing unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
- Helping top executive teams better understand the core competencies the organization needs.
- Refining the choice of strategic initiatives.
- Selecting an appropriate monitoring and control process.
- Developing strategy implementation plans that will cascade immediately into business organization effectiveness.
- Preparing the follow-up needed to ensure organization change sticks.
- Refocus your business on the most profitable areas of growth.
- Maximize full revenue and profitability.
- Realign the value proposition and redeploy its critical resources against the new strategy.
- Identifying and getting commitment to what the new advanced management should be.
Mobilizing the organization to align with and execute it.
- Not all strategy work the same way and their exact design will vary according to what stage your executive team is at with its strategic initiatives.
BUSINESS STRATEGY TRAINING
2-Day Strategic Management Training Seminars
CEO Seminars | CEO Training | C-Suite Executive Training | Business Leadership Training | Executive Seminars | Veteran-Owned Business
Family-Owned Business Training | Business Management Training | Business-Owner Seminars | Advanced Management Training | Woman-Owned Business Seminars
©1972-2016 MASTERPRENEURSHIP LLC. all rights reserved. | up to menu