OVERVIEW — Advanced Senior Management Training-Coaching-Consulting
ON-SITE programs at a location of your choice
Serving Business and Government Worldwide Since 1993
TRAINING PROGRAMS IN 8 AREAS
- Board Training
- CEO Training and Coaching
- Top Management Team (TMT) Training and Development
- C-Level Training and Development
- Executive Training and Development
- Management Training and Development
- Entrepreneurship Training and Development
- Emerging Leader Training and Development
• On-Site Training Program Advantages
- Cost-Savings: On-site programs are often significantly less per person than open-enrollment/public programs, especially when 10 or more participants are involved.
- Cost-Effective Solutions for leadership training - saving on travel and lodging costs.
- Time-Saving Alternative to sending employees off-site - saving valuable time away from work.
- Location of Your Choice.
- Program Presentations: Standard one and two-day programs and custom education, training, consulting, and coaching programs lasting two or more days.
- Bringing organizational leaders together for training to address specific organizational issues and challenges, to share best practices, and to acquire world-class leadership skills aimed at maximum managerial impact, personal and team morale and confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
- 1-day program is ideal as an integral part of your annual strategic planning retreat.
- One-Day standard executive development program: $15,000 USD within the Continental United States for up to 24 attendees; $500 USD for each additional attendee.
- Custom presentation costs vary depending on length and scope.
- XL Executive Development provides as an independent contractor all assessment and training materials, PowerPoint with computer, and all presenter and staff transportation, food, and lodging - all inclusive, no hidden charges.
- Client provides training facility, projector, screen, and all attendee transportation, food, and lodging.
CONSULTING SERVICES IN 5 AREAS
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Organizational Development
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Project Management
$1,000 USD - Three 45 minute sessions via phone.
OVERVIEW — Advanced Senior Management Training-Coaching-Consulting
PROFIT: This one-day on-site ceo develop program is especially designed for current and future C-Level Executives, Business Owners, Board Chairmen, Chief Strategy Officers, Top-Management-Teams, Top Team Executives, and other high-potential business and government leaders. The program is first and foremost about maximizing shareholder wealth. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business leaders they translate into the 5 Core Competencies of Highly Effective Executives.
BUSINESS SCHOOL: A prelude to developing these competencies is a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We therefore recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty,
CHALLENGE: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business and military battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
SOULUTION: This two-day XL Advanced Senior Management Seminar is specifically designed for those advanced leadership and government leaders who seek superior personal and organizational performance through the mastery of the 10 Mission Essential Tasks of Leadership.
The Four Management Domains of XL Advanced Senior Management serve as the framework for the program, namely:
- PERSONAL LEADERSHIP. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- CUSTOMER LEADERSHIP. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- COMPETITIVE LEADERSHIP. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
This program additionally focuses on ceo strategic decision-making at the top and top management team effectiveness. The seminar is unified by our proprietary XL Advanced Senior Management Management Decision-Making Methodology − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and organizational performance to form the world’s leading 1-Day On-Site Executive Development Training Program.
→1-Day On-Site Advanced Senior Management Training-Coaching-Consulting
Moving Beyond the Limits of Leadership
PROGRAM CONTENT 1-Day On-Site Advanced Senior Management Training-Coaching-Consulting
- Providing critical insights into organizational human behavior and motivation, competitive advantage techniques, innovative marketing concepts, operational and financial management, proven analytical tools, and strategy formulation and execution.
- Harvard Business School journal/case studies.
- Socratic, scholar, street-smarts decision-making methodology.
- Executive-judicial-legislative-entrepreneurial mind-set modeling.
- Lessons in leadership from East and West including Sun Tzu, Miyamoto Musashi, Elizabeth I, George Washington, Arthur Wellesley Wellington, and select current business moguls, military masters and more.
The Merger of Management-Leadership-Innovation-Entrepreneurship
KEY CONCEPTS Advanced Senior Management Training-Coaching-Consulting
What every ceo must Be-Know-Do-Deliver Diligently for sustainable career success and effectiveness.
Bridging the Gap Between Business School and Street-Smarts
- Bridging the gap between formal ceo education and real world ceo execution in highly volatile economic times.
- Full Spectrum Executive Development Program: From Chaos to Order -- Putting All the Pieces Together.
- Lean mind, lean body, lean business: personal and organizational fitness orientation.
- Dantotsu©: seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving as the pace setter.
1. Improve your advanced leadership leadership career potential.
2. Move beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
3. Understand the importance of global business models, especially in terms of shareholder wealth maximization (SWM), corporate wealth maximization (CWM), governance and the building of sustainable shareholder value within a multi-stakeholder framework.
4. Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into one master mind-set.
5. Build a total-team organization for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-business-government-military-scientific-street smarts.
6. Address personal, team and organizational change from a flexible response-readiness-fitness framework.
7. Understand your workplace personality, leadership, emotional intelligence, creative style, motivation, stress, and competency potential strengths and weakness and develop Action-Plans to address career success competencies, roadblocks and derailment issues.
8. Update, broaden and optimize you ceo management style for continued career advancement.
9. Upgrade your ceo decision-making capabilities.
10. Acquire ceo sustainable leadership skills aimed at maximum managerial impact, personal and team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
The Fusion of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military-Scientific-Street Smarts
ADVANCED LEADERSHIP TRAINING TOPICS 1-Day On-Site Advanced Senior Management Training-Coaching-Consulting
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Shareholder Satisfaction; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; XL Advanced Senior Management Innovation, Intrapreneurship, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership®; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE 1-Day On-Site Advanced Senior Management Training-Coaching-Consulting
This Advanced Leadership Program to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Cross-walk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, leading change, leading people, results driven, business acumen, and building coalitions that especially align with individual competencies and requisite team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
• Proprietary XL Advanced Senior Management advantage.
ON-SITE programs at a location of your choice
Serving Business & Government Worldwide
- STANDARD ON-SITE EXECUTIVE TRAINING REQUEST FORM
- CUSTOM ON-SITE EXECUTIVE TRAINING REQUEST FORM
- XL EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT COACHING REQUEST FORM
- XL EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING REQUEST FORM
| Executive Development Training Program | CEO Training-Chief Executive Officer Seminar | C-Suite Training-Top Management Team Seminar | Executive Development Training Program | Executive Training Seminar |
| Global Executive Business Leadership Training Seminar | Strategic Planning Seminar-Succession Planning Training |
| Government Senior Executive Development Leadership Training Seminar | Executive Development Training Program |
| Advanced Executive Business Management Training Seminar | Corporate Senior Management Training Seminar | C-Level Advanced Executive Management Training Seminar |