ADVANCED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT TRAINING
World-Class Training — World-Class Venue
Advanced Business Management Training — Featuring Our Flagship 1-Day Best Business Practices Program
WHEN MONEY MATTERS MOST® 1-Day Best Business Practices Training
- Public Presentations: San Francisco - New York City - Atlanta - Chicago - Las Vegas.
- Private Presentations: Client Chooses Date - Time - Place.
PROGRAM OBJECTIVES – Bold New Business Solutions through:
- Mastering the Five Critical Competencies of Highly Effective Business Executives.
- Delivering the Five Critical Capabilities of Highly Successful Businesses.
QUESTIONS: The current complex of continually changing and ever challenging domestic and global economic, ecological, political, cultural, and social environments coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters require exceptional leadership. Success from a business perspective requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation, effective risk management, and business alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer, employee and shareholder satisfaction – within the context of finite resources is the business of the day. What are the critical competencies that managerial leaders need for continued effectiveness and what are the critical capabilities that businesses need for sustainable success in this environment?
- ANSWERS: The Business Development System - MASTERPRENEURSHIP® and Best Business Practices Model - WHEN MONEY MATTERS MOST® squarely address these questions with business critical-career essential actionable solutions.
Roadmap to Sustainable Career and Business Success
Research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge — this business development best practices program provides through faculty presentations, case studies, business analysis, action planning, group exercises, and extensive peer interaction, a unified, total-team approach to sustainable business and career success.
The program is designed around our proprietary MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Business Development System – a powerful, innovative approach to organizational leadership and effectiveness. The system facilitates managerial creativity, flexibility and adaptiveness, and has been built especially to help strategic top-level senior executives, tactical mid-level executives, and operational first-level managers succeed as an aligned cross-functional, highly effective unified organization.
Held publicly in San Francisco, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago and Las Vegas or privately: Client's Choice of Date - Time - Location, this 1-day business best practices program is an intense, transformative learning experience developed over the past 3 years to fit the time constraints of busy executives.
Developing Sustainable Career and Business Success through:
- PERSPECTIVE — Unified Systems Perspective looking at integration and alignment across the total business spectrum..
- DESIGN — Unified Business Design merging management, leadership, innovation, intrapreneurship, and entrepreneurship for managing and delivering outstanding business performance.
- MANAGEMENT — Unified Management Development System covering all aspects of strategic, tactical, operations, and contingency business management.
- LEADERSHIP — Unified Leadership System addressing the four leadership domains:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership — Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership — Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive-Advantage Leadership — Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership-Buy-Sell-Hold — Shareholder Focus.
- PERFORMANCE — Unified Performance System linking process and results categories into a unified business performance management system with understandable performance measures that everyone can work towards.
- CULTURE & VALUES — Unified Business Culture and Core Values representing the beliefs and behaviors found in high-performance businesses and helping employees see how what they do and the decisions they make on a daily basis directly impact business and career success.
Helping Top Talent
- Enhance stakeholder satisfaction by upgrading to a unified, holistic view of business that aligns and integrates all three management levels (strategic-tactical-operational) and all the major management disciplines into a MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Business Development System.
- Build a total-team business for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergistic merging of business best practices east and west.
- Acquire strategic, tactical, operational and contingency planning and thinking frameworks that are crucial for business alignment, execution and the realization of critical success outcomes.
- Improve personal and business decision-making.
- Expand the ability to make significant, sustainable, systemic organizational changes.
- Facilitate a more innovative, agile, and responsive organizational culture.
- Develop critical creative leadership and change management competencies.
- Update, broaden and optimize your managerial leadership style and impression management.
- Learn to more effectively eliminate team dysfunctions and promote high-performance teams.
- Prepare for the next promotion by ensuring career development and succession plans are accurate, comprehensive and successfully executed.
- Networking – Connect with business peers of similar experience and ambition.
- Research-based instruction, extensive peer interaction, case studies, problem solving, and action planning.
Mastering the Five Critical Competencies and Delivering the Five Critical Capabilities through:
STRATEGIC BUSINESS MANAGEMENT — Analysis, formulation, and implementation by clarifying strategy, translating strategy into action and execution, aligning business units with the strategy, communicating strategy to all levels, monitoring and managing strategic execution and outcomes.
BUSINESS VALUES & CONCEPTS — Developing core values and concepts through both transactional and transformational leadership, excelling in excellence, customer-focus, valuing employees, innovation, social responsibility, focus on results, and creating value.
BUSINESS MODEL — Business model development through a sound profit formula, dynamic capabilities & processes, revenue streams, value proposition, cost structure and strategic resources.
BUSINESS OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT — Developing strong partnerships with the staff, unions, key suppliers, & key customers, proper use of power with clarity of tasks, conditions, standards, accountability & responsibility, measuring and reporting only what matters, linkage of performance measures to strategy through the critical success factors especially in the areas of sales, marketing, customer service, business operations and analysis, production, finance, purchasing and personnel.
STAKEHOLDER SATISFACTION — Delivering sustainable stakeholder satisfaction especially to owners, investors, employees, customers, suppliers, government, lenders, unions, and members of the community-at-large.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Business managers at all levels – senior executive (strategic), executive (tactical), and manager (operational) – with 10 or more years of business management experience who work in critically competitive, challenging, and rapidly changing markets, cultures, and technologies.
- Board members.
- Business leaders who are READY TO TAKE THEIR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST
- Current and Future C-Level Executives, Business Owners, Board Chairmen, Business Unit Presidents, General Managers, and Entrepreneurs preparing for an IPO.
- Participants will return to work with a unified, comprehensive, total-team advanced business management skill-set that will empower them to affect positive change across their business and enhance their career success potential.
- Awarding of the Masterpreneurship® Advanced Business Management Certificate upon successful program completion.
Experience - Expertise - Education - Excellence
All of our executive development presentations are led by two faculty members.
1. MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Certified Senior Business Executive Trainer-Coach-Consultant with:
- Five or more years of CEO experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- International business experience.
- Ph.D., D.B.A or at a minimum a Master's Degree in business, healthcare or public administration from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of Ph.D. level studies/research in business executive development.
2. MASTERPRENEURSHIP® Certified Senior Business Development Trainer-Coach-Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of profit-center retail business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Ten or more years of business ownership experience.
- Entrepreneurial/Intrapreneurial expertise.
Public Presentation Cost: WHEN MONEY MATTERS MOST® 1-Day Best Business Practices Training
- Regular Registration $995 USD per person.
- Early Registration $795 USD per person (Ends 90 Days prior to program start date).
- Travel and Accommodations
- Program participants are responsible for their own travel, food, and lodging arrangements.
- Due to varied attendee room preferences there will not be a room-block for this program.
- You are welcome to stay wherever you wish.
Private Presentation Cost: WHEN MONEY MATTERS MOST® 1-Day Best Business Practices Training
- Client Chooses Date-Time-Location.
- Flate Rate: $10,000 USD within the Continental United States for up to 15 attendees, $500 USD for each additional attendee.
- A deposit through our secure registration website of 50% by credit card is required upon booking.
- Balance is due by corporate or cashier's check the day of the event.
- XL Executive Development provides – as an independent contractor
- All training materials.
- PowerPoint presentation with memory stick.
- All presenter and staff transportation, food, and lodging - all inclusive, no hidden charges.
- Client provides
- Training facility.
- Projector, screen and computer interface for memory stick and PowerPoint presentation.
- All attendee transportation, food, and lodging.
WHEN MONEY MATTERS MOST® 1-Day Best Business Practices Training
08:00AM – 08:30AM Best Business Practices: Putting All the Right Parts Together.
08:30AM – 09:30PM Mastering the Five Critical Competencies of Highly Effective Business Executives: Competency 1-2.
09:30AM – 10:00AM Break
10:00AM – 12:00PM Business Executive Competency 3-4-5.
12:00PM – 01:00PM Lunch
01:00PM – 02:00PM Delivering the Five Critical Capabilities of Highly Successful Businesses: Capability 1-2-3.
03:00PM – 03-30PM Break
03:30PM – 04:30PM Business Capability 4-5.
04:30PM – 05:00PM Best Business Practices: Achieving All the Right Results.
Public Presentations: WHEN MONEY MATTERS MOST® 1-Day Best Business Practices Training
Secure links following provide program details and registration information for the next available seminars:
- Jan 2015 SAN FRANCISCO (Sold-Out)
- Feb 2015 LAS VEGAS (Sold-Out)
- Mar 23, 2015 ATLANTA
- Apr 20, 2015 NEW YORK CITY
- May 18, 2015 CHICAGO
- Jun 29, 2015 SAN FRANCISCO
- Jul 27, 2015 LAS VEGAS
- Aug 24, 2015 SAN FRANCISCO
- Sep 28, 2015 CHICAGO
- Oct 19, 2015 NEW YORK CITY
- Nov 16, 2015 LAS VEGAS
- Dec 2015 PRIVATE (Onsite Only)
OVERVIEW — Advanced Business Management Training-Seminars Coaching-Consulting
PROFIT: This one-day on-site top executive development program is especially designed for current and future C-Level Executives, Business Owners, Board Chairmen, Chief Strategy Officers, Top-Management-Teams, Top Team Executives, and other high-potential business and government leaders. The program is first and foremost about maximizing shareholder wealth. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business leaders they translate into the 5 Core Competencies of Highly Effective Business Executives.
BUSINESS SCHOOL: A prelude to developing these competencies is a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We therefore recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty,
CHALLENGE: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business and military battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
SOULUTION: This two-day Advanced Business Management Training-Seminars Coaching-Consulting Seminar is specifically designed for those Advanced Business Management and government leaders who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the 10 Mission Essential Tasks of Leadership.
The Four Management Domains of Advanced Business Management Training-Seminars Coaching-Consulting serve as the framework for the program, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
This program additionally focuses on executive strategic decision-making at the top and top management team effectiveness. The seminar is unified by our proprietary Advanced Business Management Training-Seminars Coaching-Consulting Management Decision-Making Methodology − providing world-class "dantotsu" - best of the best - east-west-business-military comprehensive total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior personal and business performance to form the world’s leading 1-Day Public & On-Site Executive Development Training Program.
→1-Day Public & On-Site Advanced Business Management Training-Seminars Coaching-Consulting
Moving Beyond the Limits of Leadership
PROGRAM CONTENT 1-Day Public & On-Site Advanced Business Management Training-Seminars Coaching-Consulting
- Providing critical insights into organizational human behavior and motivation, competitive advantage techniques, innovative marketing concepts, operational and financial management, proven analytical tools, and strategy formulation and execution.
- Harvard Business School journal/case studies.
- Socratic, scholar, street-smarts decision-making methodology.
- Executive-judicial-legislative-entrepreneurial mind-set modeling.
- Lessons in leadership from East and West including Sun Tzu, Miyamoto Musashi, Elizabeth I, George Washington, Arthur Wellesley Wellington, and select current business moguls, military masters and more.
The Merger of Management-Leadership-Innovation-Entrepreneurship
KEY CONCEPTS Advanced Business Management Training-Seminars Coaching-Consulting
What every executive must Be-Know-Do-Deliver Diligently for sustainable career success and effectiveness.
Bridging the Gap Between Business School and Street-Smarts
- Bridging the gap between formal executive education and real world executive execution in highly volatile economic times.
- Full Spectrum Executive Development Program: From Chaos to Order -- Putting All the Pieces Together.
- Lean mind, lean body, lean business: personal and business fitness orientation.
- Dantotsu©: seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving as the pace setter.
1. Improve your Advanced Business Management career potential.
2. Move beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
3. Understand the importance of global business models, especially in terms of shareholder wealth maximization (SWM), corporate wealth maximization (CWM), governance and the building of sustainable shareholder value within a multi-stakeholder framework.
4. Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the organization that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into one master mind-set.
5. Build a total-team business for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-business-government-military-scientific-street smarts.
6. Address personal, team and business change from a flexible response-readiness-fitness framework.
7. Understand your workplace personality, leadership, emotional intelligence, creative style, motivation, stress, and competency potential strengths and weakness and develop Action-Plans to address career success competencies, roadblocks and derailment issues.
8. Update, broaden and optimize you executive management style for continued career advancement.
9. Upgrade your executive decision-making capabilities.
10. Acquire executive sustainable leadership skills aimed at maximum managerial impact, personal and team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
The Fusion of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military-Scientific-Street Smarts
ADVANCED LEADERSHIP TRAINING TOPICS 1-Day Public & On-Site Advanced Business Management Training-Seminars Coaching-Consulting
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Shareholder Satisfaction; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; Advanced Business Management Training-Seminars Coaching-Consulting Innovation, Intrapreneurship, and Entrepreneurship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership®; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management and Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE 1-Day Public & On-Site Advanced Business Management Training-Seminars Coaching-Consulting
This Advanced Leadership Program to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management and Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• Cross-walk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, leading change, leading people, results driven, business acumen, and building coalitions that especially align with individual competencies and requisite team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
• Proprietary Advanced Business Management Training-Seminars Coaching-Consulting advantage.
ON-SITE Corporate Executive Development Programs at a location of your choice
Business Management Training-Coaching-Consulting Since 1973